- Adjustable black 22mm nylon double-layer strap fits up to 8-inch wrist circumference
- Charged by any light with a two-month power reserve
- Black dial with date window at 3 o’clock; Partial Arabic numerals
- Black 45mm Resin Case with acrylic lens; luminous hands
- Water resistant to 50 m (165 ft): in general, suitable for short periods of recreational swimming, but not diving or snorkeling
The Expedition Solar technology draws power from any light source, including indoor lighting. And with a power reserve that lasts for months between charges, it’ll keep ticking no matter where the trail turns.
Well-built for any adventure, the classic analog design of this watch is made rugged thanks to the durable natural leather strap, strong resin case, tactical top ring and dial.
With a water resistance rating of 50 meters or more, each Timex Expedition Solar watch is ready to handle the rain storms and river crossings ahead.