- HIGH EFFICIENCY – 21% Efficiency 5 Volt Max 1 Amp Max. Female USB 2.0 Type A Connector works with USB battery banks and most phones. NOT for use with Tablets.
- ULTRA LIGHT-WEIGHT & THIN – Weight: 122g/4.30oz Size: 259mm X 155mm X 2.5mm (10.20in X 6.10in X 0.10in)
- CONFIGURABLE – 4 Stainless Steel Grommets with 2 Carabiners for Securing to Backpacks, Tents, and other Outdoor Equipment. USB port located in the back center of panel for easy cable management.
- DURABLE – Water-Resistant and Long Life. With our integrated ETFE lamination process, its lifetime can last up to 15-20 years under normal outdoor conditions.
- * FOR BEST RESULTS – During cloudy days, intermittent sunlight, while mobile, or having any difficulty charging a phone, it is recommended to connect Solarpad to a USB battery bank. * Plug charge cable to Solarpad, place panel in direct sunlight, and then plug in phone to fully charge in 3-4 hours. * Never place phone or batteries in direct sunlight. * Best times to solar charge is from 8am to 4pm in the summer and 10am to 2pm in the winter. * Place Solarpad facing up on the top of the backpack.
“Plug into Independent Power.” When the power grid goes down unexpectedly, stay powered and connected! Bring the power of the sun directly to your smart phone! * Package: 1 x Solarpad 5 Watt USB solar charger 2 x carabiner * Output – Female USB 2.0 Type A Connector * Maximum Output – Power: 5 Watts | Current: 1000mA | Voltage: 5 Volts * Works with USB battery banks and most phones * Cell Type: 21% Efficient Sunpower Monocrystalline Cells Laminated on Plastic Subtrate * Overallsize: 259mm X 155mm X 2.5mm (10.20 X 6.10 X 0.1inch) * Net weight: 122g/4.30oz * For your everyday use – Charging your smart phone daily with the power of the sun is not a problem with Solarpad. Experience renewable off-grid power everyday with this fully DC solar power system. Entry-level solar solution – The Solarpad Kit is a low cost, entry-level solar system for those wanting the independence of solar energy, without the high costs and space requirements of large heavier panels, inverters, and battery banks.