- Made of eco-friendly silicone rubber and ABS + PC material, and with rubber paint surface process.
- Football grain design has anti-skid protecting effect.Water resistant design ensures the device functions smoothly when it’s raining; Shock-proof feature ensures the device work properly even it crashes or drops.
- With the free hook included, you may hang it on your backpack for long flights, road trips, hiking, camping, or such, handy to carry and charge by solar.
- The USB ports are well protected by rubber caps, to further keep them away from water and safe to charge smartphones, tablets, or any other 5V USB-charged devices.
- Solar energy technology,environmental friendly and could recharge itself under sunshine for emergency use;Due to the limited surface of the solar panel,so it only have 1.2W input solar panel,so it takes about 30 Hours to make the solar power bank fully charged under direct sunlight,so it is recommended to charge by wall charger,which only takes about several hours.Warm Tips:
1. You’d better charge it fully for the first use. But if you don’t, it doesn’t matter so much.
2. The one green light means it’s receiving light and is slowly charging. If you put it in dark places, it will turn off.
3. When it’s charging, the solid lights shows the proportion charged, and the flashing lights shows the proportion to charge, with one light indicating 25%. When all lights turn to solid blue, it means it has been fully charged.
4. It will take 6-7 hours to fully charge it by mains, and about 2 hours to charge a smart phone.
1. Battery Type: Li-Polymer Battery
2. Capacity: 5000mAh
3. Input: 5V/1A
4. Output: 5V/2X1A
5. Product Dimension: 142*75*13.6 mm
6. Product Weight: 146 g
7. Solar Panel: 5.5V/1.2W
8. AC charging time: about 6-7 hours
1 x Solar Charger
1 x Hook
1 x Micro USB cable