- Easy To Carry: With compact size (11.1 × 6.3× 1.3in folded or 33.1 × 11.1× 0.2in opened) and lightweight (20.6 oz) design, BigBlue foldable solar charger panel bag is small and light enough to fit into any camping backpack, hiking daypack, or emergency kit.
- Triple USB Ports Power: 2 USB Charging Ports( each is 5V/2.4A Max) with SmartIC Technology which can recognize your device smartly then providing optimal charging speed vary with different device. The 3 USB Ports can offer the total current at 5V/3.4A Max. CE/ FCC/ RoHS Certificated, BigBlue ensure 100% safe charging with overcharging, overheating and short circuit protection.
- High Energy Conversion: Highly efficient sunpower panel convert up to 21.5-23.5% of solar power into free energy in enough sunlight. This special pet polymer surface protects it from occasional rain or wet fog and all the ports are covered by a cloth flap and rubber cover to protect them from dust or water damage.
- Wide Compatibility: Attached micro usb cable for almost all android devices & some DSLRs, or apple devices (needs extra original apple’s cable). Note: our solar charger isn’t fit all the laptops, it need to know the related parameters of your devices at first.
- Package & Warranty: BigBlue 28W Solar Charging Panel, 50cm Micro USB Cable, User Manual, 24-Month Warranty And Friendly & Customer Service. Note: Any cloud cover arrives may influence the charging speed. We suggest you to replug the device and reopen the solar panels if the charging is too slow.
Package Dimensions: 11.1 x 6.3 x 1.3 inches
The Best Portable Solar Charger Reviewed by Wirecutter
” The BigBlue 28W USB Solar Charger produces the most power of any portable solar charger we’ve tested, and it has unique features that make it more versatile and durable, including three output ports (versus two on most other chargers), a weatherproof port protector, and an expansive but lightweight array of panels to catch every last ray of sunlight. Although other models come close to matching it in terms of power, the BigBlue is also smaller and lighter than other options with similar output, so it can more easily fit into a camping backpack, hiking daypack, or emergency kit.”
How to Use It?
– Unfold four solar panels in the direct sunlight and no shadow or cover( The best angle is 45° toward the sun);
– Then connect your phone or other 5V electronic devices to this solar charger.
– The red LED light will go on when the solar panels works normally; It will flash when there are overcurrent and short circuit.